Thursday, February 10, 2011

Awards Love Em!!

I feel so special I was awarded The Verstile Blogger Award from Melanie at You Made That and from
 Ann at ON Sutton Place.  They are just two sweet to give me this it has just made my day!!


Ohkay now on to here's the seven things about me.

1.  I was raised in a rural farming community in the sticks on a farm.  It was a twenty minute drive to the closest store, restaurant, and school.

2.  I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have been together since I was sixteenthen married at 21.  Our 25th wedding anniversary is this year.  Yes I'm old!!!

3.  I have three children 24 year old daughter that is newly married and recent college graduate.  A son who is 23 (yes Emily and Matthew are 13 months apart)  he is almost ready to graduate from college, works part time and has a garage band that is played on some college radio stations.  My baby is 20 and a sophomore in college he is a musical theater major and is very talented.

4.  Love the lake and riding around it in our boat.  Someday I want to have a home on the lake.

5.  My favorite food on earth is Mexican and Chicken and Dumplins.  Can you say fatt!!

6.  I love to plan parties especially weddings.  I read daily party and event planning blogs.  I can't get enough it's a sickness.

7.  My dream vacation is to go to Ireland with my hubby and kiddos.


Rules:


1. You have to thank the person who awarded you & Link them back in your post. Let the "giver" know you accept the award.
2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself.

3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers and link their blogs to your post.
4. Contact each of the bloggers that you awarded it to so they know that you awarded it to them.

Here's the blogs that I chose to pass it on to

Denise at Bella Dreams
Lindsay at I'd Rather Be Crafting
Diana at Nana Diana Takes A Break
Sandi at A Cottage Muse
Claire at Bless My Nest
Sonya at Beyond the Screendoor
Terry at Forever Decorating
M.L. at House Of Whimsy
Decor 4 Poor
Anne at Fiona and Twig
Sissie at Sissie Shabby Cottage
Melissa at Kensington Cottage
Rachel at Chasing The Crown To Chasing Chickens
Maygan at May Be Frugal
Gail at Gail's Decorative Touch

6 comments:

  1. Hey! We have a lot in common. Raised in a tiny town (not farming, though), met my husband as a teenager, will celebrate out 29th this year!, my older two kids are 25 & 22, LOVE mexican food and one of our dream vactions is Ireland!
    Congratulations on your 25th this year!
    Thank you so much for including me in the blog award! I appreaciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was raised in a small farming community too-and rode the bus an hour to school...geez maybe I should save this stuff for my award...huh? lol

    I will do this in a couple of days..when I am off work. Thank you so much for thinking of me...and I loved learning more about you- Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on Your award!!
    I loved reading about you!
    Pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Thank you for thinking of me. I enjoyed reading the things you shared with us. I love Mexican food and chicken, too. : )
    One of my worst weaknesses as a blogger is the whole award thing...I'm sorry. : ( But thank you again for the compliment.
    Happy Valentine's weekend!
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award. I've done a post...it was fun.

    Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete