Monday, May 2, 2011

Back To Work

I have so many fires burning lately.  Do you ever do that?  I think I have ADHD, sometimes I have a problem staying on task.  I do have the man cave painted, the crown molding hung and the carpet guy has measured and ordered the carpet can't wait until the fun part decorating it.  Since I'm waiting on carpet I decided to tear my closet apart and organize it.  Ewww it's like trying to fit a hundred clowns in a VW!!  I have so many clothes and no room.... I need to purge.  I always think I'm going to lose weight and will be able to wear some of them but I now realize that if I do lose weight I will probably want new stuff.

I also found some time this weekend and made pillows for the shop.  I added a couple of new designs thought I would share.




I tried to sew some pillows that remind me of sunny days.  It was raining around here this weekend when I was sewing and I needed sunshine!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your pillows are wonderful. I sing You Are My Sunshine to my little one all the time. Very sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You Are My Sunshine" is the official song of the state of Louisiana. My husband is from New Orleans, and he loves that song! Nice pillows, but my favorite is the You Are My Sunshine one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pillows~ I need to sew a little sunshine myself! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete