Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Our Vintage Baby Darcie's Shower

Wow it's been forever a lot has changed since the last time I posted and I'm going to try to share all the new and some of the old things that I've been up to.  The biggest and best news is that I'm finally going to be a grandma.  Yay!! We've been -planning the room and now the showers have started.  Our really good friends Rhonda and Lindsay planned the sweetest little shower.  All of our vintage loves and colors were incorporated.
I called the talented Bernadette from Cookiedoodle to make her wonderful sugar cookies.  She did an amazing job.  The theme of the shower was a shabby paperdoll theme so Bernadette worked her magic making little purses with Darcie's monogram on them.

Emily holding one of the sweet little dolls made by the Cookiedoodle.  I love all the the details in them.


Lots and lots of little dresses and shoes in all different colors.  So sweet and cute and I love the vintage cake plate that it is displayed.  Rhonda borrowed my huge glass server too.  I love that thing and use it for a lot of different events.  The best thing about it is I only paid 5 dollars for it at Goodwill years ago.

Cute little momma with her table of goodies lots and lots of milk glass, Rhonda also used her vintage rose dishes.  A banner made with burlap and paper dolls finished it off perfectly.

A lovely shabby shower..we are truly blessed!!! I'll share the food table tomorrow lots and lots of sweet details.

Linking to  Savvy Southern Style

1 comment: