Friday, September 10, 2010

Tooo much??

Woke up this morning tired!!! The hubs and me worked on furniture late last night.  He counted all the pieces I have to do and was pretty firm on no more furniture until this stuff is done and sold.  Lol it's so hard when I see something so cheap I just can't help myself. Oh yeah forgot to tell you I bought a piece off craigslist and made him pick it up for me soo that could have something to do with him counting it all..got ta love him.
Here is another little cutie I put in the shop.  I got her at a thrift store and I think she was 2 or 3 dollars.  She's a folding chair and she had a partner which I didn't buy dumb!! I really didn't know what I was going to do with her but now that she's done I love her.  Wouldn't you be a hit at the ball fields with her!!!

10 comments:

  1. That's darling! I love the bee and laurel motif. Some soccer mom is going to be very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome. Don't worry you will get the hang of it. I have learned that asking for help works if you are really stuck. I have been lucky enough to find such nice blogging women full of help and inspiration. I love your pillows but that chair with the little rosette is beautiful, it would fit in any room no problem. I have a thing for chairs, you can never have too many. I can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute!!! I haven't tried stenciling on material yet. This may be what it takes. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth Ann's, I hope you will come back soon.

    By the way, I'm the daughter of an Okie girl and I go visit as often as I can. Love it there! My mom is one of nine children so I have LOTS of realatives in Oklahoma.

    Joyfully,
    Elizabeth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out so neat! I love the bee motif you used!!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so chic and clever, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bee motif-so cute your hubby can't "bee" too mad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! That would be the envy of all soccer moms! Great idea. Creative and whimsy!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete