Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Banner Day!!

It's a cloudy day today so my creative bug came out.  I love to do crafts on dreary days it makes me smile.  I know that I show way to much drop cloth but what can I say I love it.  I wanted to make some banners for the shop so I thought what better than one that said LOVE.



And you know what I LOVE IT!!!! Corny but I can't help it.  Well off to get prepare for the snow storm.  If you haven't heard we have a forecast for up to 12 inches.  Keep reading who knows what I may come up with if I'm cooped up here for a couple of days.

8 comments:

  1. It is very cute. SInce I can't really decorate my mantel, maybe I should go the banner route :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love-ly banner! And just in time for Valentine's Day, too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if you remember me, I'm a fellow Okie in OKC(I can't remember exactly where you are). I love the banner!! Can you believe what they're saying about this snow??? The stores are crazy!! I went to $tree to get my stock of crafts to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute! Drop cloth is a life saver isn't it? So many great uses. Found you over at Debbiedoos newbie party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute...really cute...Dare I say I LOVE it? Keep that snow there, will ya? I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of snow! Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. The banner is adorable! All of your "love"-ly pillows are beautiful too!
    Finding you via Debbie's Newbie party. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your "love" banner !! Your mantel looks fab, too !! Thanks for sharing. And, thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet note about my dining room. You definitely should grab some crystal ornaments and garland to hang from your chandie, too! *Becca*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your banner. Great job!

    You have to tell me what someone does with 21 inches of snow. I cannot imagine.

    Stay warm..

    ReplyDelete