Monday, September 20, 2010

Mr. & Mrs.

For those of you that don't know me yet I'm a part time event planner.  This past summer I planned my most important event ....my daughters wedding.  Since they didn't do the first look photo session they opted to take more photos a month after and we got the proofs the other day so I thought I would let you guys have a look.

They are so sweet together.  Emily and Daniel were friends in high school and then started to date in college.  Daniel is a great addition to our family.  We are so happy for  the two of them.





We love our wedding photographer Shannon Phillips of Imagovita Photography.  When you tell her the look you want she can envision and recreate that look for you.  Emily and Daniel's wedding was a vintage garden look and Shannon made it look lovely.



We saw this bench one day when we were looking for treasures I need to redo it for the end of their bed but doesn't it look fab in their photo?


We made this H and it hung from the lodge where they got married.  If these don't bore you'll I'll show you some more of the wedding of the decor and all.  I have to say that this wedding was the biggest that I have done (350 peeps).  So I had to be real creative to save the hubs some money lol.   All in all it was one of the happiest days for me!!! I love them so much.

11 comments:

  1. AMAZING PICTURES!! Your daughter is absolutely STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - all of it - gorgeous photos, gorgeous couple and LOVE that H.

    I was a wedding planner for 10 years in Los Angeles...I miss it!

    Thanks for entering the giveaway at 504 Main.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun job, it trumps my job as a medical office receptioni, er... i mean goddess!!!

    beautiful pictures.

    thanks for visiting my blog.

    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely! Thank you for sharing!!! She is a true beauty and they make a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures- it was such a gorgeous wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband always said I would be a great wedding planner. Fabulous photos. Looking like a fab blog here too. THanks for commenting on my post, lead me over here:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures (and the couple) are gorgeous. What a joy it must've been to plan your daughter's wedding.

    I'm the designer for a wedding in May (my very first), so I may have to hit you up for some ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great photos and they are such a cute couple. I bet that was fun working on their wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! Oh, what sweet pictures! My oldest, Courtney is getting married next May! So we're just getting started with all the planning! A little overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Goodness!!!! What beautiful photos. What a beautiful bride and groom. I LOVE the personal touches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe! Goosebumps. Just catching up - beautiful pictures! :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete