Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Home And All Grown Up

Those of you that have been reading my blog probably remember the previous post  that I did on my daughter's wedding.  My sweet Emily.. I know alot of us ramble on and on about how great their children are... well it's true mine are perfect!!  I have three of the most well rounded morally minded kids.  All three of our children are gifted in different ways and each of them have always made their dad and I very proud!


Mr. & Mrs. Night Before The Big Day!!


Emily and I are very close she I can honestly say she is my best friend (next to the hubs of course).  She recently graduated from the University of Oklahoma and  is getting ready to apply to graduate school.  Her and her new hubby are very happy and live about two hours away from us.  I would really love for her to live next door so I could see her every day but I know she needs to start her little family with no interference plus we talk on the phone a couple of times a day.

Yesterday she sent me the picture below.  Emily and Daniel closed on their first home yesterday!!! We are very proud of the both of them.  The hubs and myself will be headed down over the weekend (weather permitting) to help with the move.  I'll be taking lots of pics so you all can see.  Emily's taste is vintage with a Pottery Barn feel.  I can hardly wait to see and help her.


Pic a little blurry sent via iPhone.



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture of your daughter and son-in-law. Best wishes to them both and may the love they share today grow stronger every day of their lives.

    Enjoy your day,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.how.exciting! I'll bet you just can't wait. I know my youngest daughter lives a couple of hours away and I feel like a part of me is missing sometimes...especially now that she has her little boy...I am missing some of his milestones.

    Have fun and don't break your back rearranging furniture (not that you would);>) Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fin! My oldest daughter will be going off to college in the fall, and we are already buying stuff for her dorm room! Please post an update. Your daughter's style sounds just like my best friend's style. I bet her house will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I have enjoyed reading your blog and
    have chosen you to receive The versatile Blogger award. The instructions are on my blog. Please let me know if you accept! Thanks!

    Melanie
    www.youmadethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete